During the question-and-answer session, Wilson said one of his favorite Little League memories was getting to eat orange slices and drink Capri Sun after every game, no matter what happened. So, fittingly, as he was personally handing out gloves to some of the children, one brought him a pouch of orange Capri Sun.
“My day is complete,” he said.
Brian Wilson & JR Giants
This x That:
- Report: David Cameron’s former communications director Andy Coulson to be arrested tomorrow in connection with News of the World scandal; did Murdoch shutter NotW to rescue BSkyB deal?; Single Serving Site: Has Rebekah Brooks Been Sacked Yet? (via.)
- Casey Anthony release date tentatively set for Sunday, July 17th.
- RIP: Dick Williams, Hall of Fame baseball manager, dead at 82. Also: Legendary tight end John Mackey, at 69.
- Grand Rapids man murders 7, shoots himself after hostage standoff with police.
- Mexican death row inmate executed in Texas after Supreme Court stay denied.
- Elizabeth Smart joins ABC News as commentator on child abductions.
- Sarah Jessica Parker tied for first with Angelina Jolie in Forbes list of ten highest-paid Hollywood actresses.
- Two years after his last fight, Ricky Hatton announces retirement from boxing.
- Man mauled to death by grizzly bear at Yellowstone.
Look At This:
- Footage of presidential hopeful Michele Bachmann asking God to stop health care reform.
- A beardless Justin Theroux watches on as Jennifer Aniston leaves her mark.
- NewsFeed: The Drama Lives Online: ‘All My Children’ and ‘One Life To Live’ Will Air on the Web.
- Tea x Time List: The 13 Absolute Worst Parents of 2011 (So Far).
Will I Ever Get Married?